The Joy of Pickling
The Joy of Jams, Jellies, and Other Sweet Preserves
- Finally, Stainless-Steel Mason Jar Bands
- From the New Joy of Pickling: Pickled Sliced Peaches
- Fennel Pollen—Really?
- Canned Cherries for a Flamboyant Dessert
- USDA Approves Steam Canners
- News Bites
- Adventures with Almonds, Part II: No-Flavor-Added Homemade Marzipan
- Adventures with Almonds, Part I: The Marvelously Fragrant Hall’s Hardy Almond
- Tomato Report 2015
- Persimmon Treats for the Holiday Cookie Platter
Tag Archives: chiles
For a primer on both pickling with vinegar and water-bath canning, see my recent post at the website Eating Rules.