Whether or not you plan to attend the Pennsylvania Farm Show in Harrisburg next week, you can enter a contest to win the Canner’s Treasure Chest from Fillmore Container. The Treasure Chest includes a waterbath canner with a rack and canning tools, two books on canning (Blue Ribbon Country Canning and Food in Jars), and both The Joy of Pickling and The Joy of Jams, Jellies, and Other Sweet Preserves. Submit your entry for the Treasure Chest at the Fillmore Container website by January 11, or drop by the company’s fair booth for a chance at a daily prize as well.
The Joy of Pickling
The Joy of Jams, Jellies, and Other Sweet Preserves
- A Beautiful Pantry . . .
- Fresh from the Pod: Green Garbanzos
- To Cut a Stubborn Squash
- Cabbage Rolls with Adjika
- Taking the Wind Out of Jerusalem Artichokes
- How to Pickled Cabbages Whole
- Bartering for New Tastes
- Purple Mustard from Homemade Must
- From Ukraine: Beet-Horseradish Relish
- A Taste of San Diego